The German Patent and Trade Mark Office irregularly publishes important notices on current IP topics. Not all notices are available in English. Please find here an overview of the notices in German.
- Longer processing times in trade mark procedures
- concerning the dates of the qualifying examination for patent attorneys I/2021 postponed due to the pandemic – DPMA announces new dates
- Chinese and German offices extend Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot
- concerning the cooperation partners of the DPMA - Patent Information Centre Kassel has ceased its business activities
- concerning the entry into force of the 13th edition of the Locarno Classification (classification for registered designs)
- on the "version 2021" of the eleventh edition of the international Nice Classification (valid from 1 January 2021) and on the publication of the lists of classes and the alphabetical lists of goods and services in the Bundesanzeiger
Last updated: 14 January 2021