The German Patent and Trade Mark Office irregularly publishes important notices on current IP topics.
Not all notices are available in English. Here you will find an overview of the notices in German.
- Notice on the extension of the Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot with SIPO (19 January 2018)
- Notice on the handling of requests for extension of time limits and comments in opposition proceedings (14 November 2017)
- Notice on the Common Communication on the Common Practice on the General Indications of the Nice Class Headings and on the Common Communication on the Implementation of 'IP Translator' (29 September 2016)
- Notice on the Common Communication of the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and national offices on the common practice of the requirements for graphic representation of designs (15 July 2016)
- Notice in view of the earthquakes in the south-west region of Japan and their impact (31 May 2016)
- Notice on the change of name of the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market to European Union Intellectual Property Office (21 March 2016)
- Notice of fast track to PPH: Chinese and German offices extend Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot (21 January 2016)
Last updated: 22/02/18