The German Patent and Trade Mark Office publishes application forms, information leaflets and other forms concerning IP applications. Some of the documents are available in German language only.
- National patent application
- Other forms concerning the patent procedure
- Ordinance on Patent Procedure
- Guidelines and notes on the patent procedure
- Forms concerning the Global Patent Prosecution Highway (GPPH)
- Forms concerning the Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) between DPMA and CNIPA
- Forms concerning biotechnological inventions
- Forms concerning supplementary protection certificates (SPCs)
- European applications
- International patent applications (PCT application)
- Data Protection regarding IP applications
Please do not send your patent application or any other request by e-mail. Procedural acts (applications, requests, etc.) concerning patents require submission by post, fax, using the DPMAdirektPro software or in person to be legally valid.
Last updated: 12 August 2019