Industrial property information by e-mail
DPMAkurier is an alert service which you can use for monitoring IP rights. You will receive the results through automated e-mails. DPMAkurier is based on our DPMAregister online service which contains statutory publications and register data.
DPMAkurier requires registration prior to first-time use. You can register and use the complete service at no cost.
The following services are available under DPMAkurier:
- subscription to complete issues or parts of the patent gazette (Patentblatt), the trade mark journal (Markenblatt) and the designs gazette (Designblatt), supplied as PDF files
- monitoring legal and procedural status information, whose publication is obligatory, up to 100 file numbers of any type of IP right
- monitoring up to 20 names of applicants or owners per type of IP right
- monitoring up to 100 full IPC symbols
- monitoring up to 20 classes according to the Nice Classification and/or
- monitoring up to 100 classes according to the Locarno Classification
You will receive e-mails containing the results of monitoring in a daily, weekly or monthly cycle, as desired. These e-mails contain information on changes to the legal and procedural status of the submitted file numbers, the result lists of monitoring by names and classes, or the electronic gazettes/journals as PDF files.
Last updated: 12/12/17