Jena office building
Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt
07743 Jena, Germany
The Jena Sub-Office houses the Design Division, a trade mark division in charge of trade mark examination with the trade mark administration and a team of the Central Customer Care and Services as well as various working areas of the DPMA.
The service section is ready to help you:
- Enquiry unit: Monday through Thursday 9:00 to 15:30, Friday 9:00 to 14:00 (local time)
- Document Receiving Service: Monday through Thursday 8:00 to 16:00, Friday 8:00 to 14:00 (local time)
You can reach this office by public transport:
- by rail: from the "Jena-West" railway station take bus no. 10, 13, 15 or 40 and get off at the next stop "Stadtzentrum", or from the "Jena-Paradies" railway station take tram no. 4, 5 or 35 and get off at the next stop "Stadtzentrum" or "Ernst-Abbe-Platz"
- by tram (streetcar): mit allen Straßenbahnlinien bis zur Haltestelle "Stadtzentrum" oder mit den Linien 2, 5 und 35 bis zur Haltestelle "Ernst-Abbe-Platz"
- by bus: take any tram and get off at "Stadtzentrum" or take tram no. 2, 5 or 35 and get off at "Ernst-Abbe-Platz"
- Leave the motorway at the exit "Jena-Lobeda" (from the east from the Hermsdorf motorway interchange) and follow the urban motorway directly to the city centre ("Stadtzentrum"). Alternatively, you can leave the motorway at the exit "Jena-Göschwitz" and follow the signs to the city centre. From those two motorway exits, it is about a five-minute drive to the shopping centre "Goethe Galerie". Fee-paying parking is available in the multi-storey car park of the shopping centre.
Last updated: 22/02/18