Overview of current issues
- International Day of Light (16/05/2018)
Nothing works without light - discoveries and innovations in the field of light
- Of mice and money (14/05/2018): 90 years of Mickey Mouse
- Save the Date (11/05/2018):
Patent Litigation in Japan and Germany, International Symposium, October 4, 2018
- Parliamentary State Secretary visits Munich (03/05/2018):
Rita Hagl-Kehl guest at Munich headquarters
- European Inventors Award (03/05/2018): MRI pioneer Jens Frahm nominated
- Star Wars Day (30/04/2018): May the 4th be with you! "Star Wars" and IP
- Girls' Day at DPMA (26/04/2018): Vice President encourages future female engineers
- World Intellectual Property Day (26/04/2018)
Powering change: Women in innovation and creativity
- Important Notice on encryption technology (24/04/18)
DPMA has revised encryption technology for data traffic on the Internet
- World Book and Copyright Day on April 23:
Ready - steady - read!
- Press Release: "Senior manager with great expertise" (18/04/18)
German Patent and Trade Mark Office bids farewell to retiring Vice-President Günther Schmitz - his successor is Christine Moosbauer
- World IP Day 2018 (13/04/18)
Events with the German Patent and Trade Mark Office
- Erfinderaktivitäten (inventor activities): Help for space (11/04/18)
On the occasion of the "International Human Spaceflight Day" we focus on the topic "How to eliminate waste in space".
- Press release: High demand for patents and trade marks "made in Germany" – Germany leader in autonomous driving systems (01/03/18)
Germany is far ahead in the development of autonomous driving systems. At the end of 2017, companies in Germany held 42% of the patents valid for the German market in this cutting-edge technology.
- Warning against Misleading Requests for Payment (16/02/18)
The German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA) warns against offers, requests for payment and invoices relating to IP applications and renewal of IP rights from private companies unrelated to the German Patent and Trade Mark Office.
- Chinese and German offices extend Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot (19/01/18)
The DPMA and SIPO have extended the pilot programme’s duration by a further three years until 22 January 2021.
Picture 1: iStock.com/Vertigo3d
Last updated: 19/05/18