Brief information on your trade mark application
Form W 7005
1. What must a trade mark application contain?
- Concrete data of the applicant,
- a representation of the trade mark,
- a list of the goods and services.
- Please use the form (1,47 MB) Formblatt W 7005 for your application as well as Suche (the search engine for goods and services).
- Note: The DPMA does not check whether any trade mark already exists that is in an identical or similar form to your planned trade mark. Please conduct a search before filing your application to make sure that your planned trade mark does not infringe any earlier rights.
If you have any question about your trade mark application please contact our enquiry units our enquiry units in Munich, Jena and Berlin.
2. How much does a trade mark application cost?
The minimum fee for an application is EUR 300.- (or EUR 290.- for electronic filing)
3. Acceleration of the procedure
If you are interested in very fast processing of your application, you should carefully read the following information.
4. General note:
You can send your application in advance by fax (089/2195-4000) to the DPMA. Please send each application or other communication separately. This will make it easier for us to match your fax documents in the trade mark department.
© 2016 Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt | Last updated 28/06/16